How are you protecting your organisation against cyber attacks?
With cyber attacks on the rise, cyber security is currently the highest-priority field in technology. It is vital that organisations from across all sectors develop the knowledge and skills to counter cyber threats. As cyber attacks become more sophisticated and frequent, organisations have no other choice but to elevate their preparedness to successfully tackle threats. Organisations face the challenge to form and sustain a digital culture that is resilient to cyber threats.
How can we help?
We provide cyber security training courses to public and private organisations and information security professionals from across all major sectors. Our training courses are designed with the following objectives in mind:
- Hands-on training workshops to maximise value
- Interactive and engaging content to positively impact learning retention
- Practical and updated curriculum to align with challenges and trends
- Rapid knowledge deployment with immediate benefit in the workplace
- Adaptive course structures to respond to organisation’s needs
Our Cyber Security Programme falls into the five training themes outlined below. Each theme is split into different skill levels ranging from baseline to more specialised topics in cyber security. The cyber security programme is structured into three main stages: Primary, Advanced and Expert.